After decades in which product complexity has continued to increase, there seems to be no sign of any let-up. This is exactly at the heart of the work TNO-ESI does. Just think about the advance of AI, digital twinning, mass customization, production on demand, connectivity, security, new ways of hiring, training, deploying and maintaining the ‘digital’ workforce. The digitalization stream has become a tsunami of digital transformation, fundamentally changing the way businesses are run. More than ever, the high-tech industry needs innovative systems engineering methodologies, strengthening the competitive position of the Dutch industry.
- Academic keynote by Mieke van der Bijl-Brouwer, TU-Delft
- Industrial keynote by Jeannine Peek, Capgemini Nederland and figurehead Dutch Topsector ICT
- Digital transformation, the road ahead, chaired by Roel Aalbers, Thales
- Digital transition: continuous evolution, chaired by Paul Hilkens, Canon PP
- Digital Engineering in brown field, chaired by Maarten Verhoeven, Vanderlande
- Increasing R&D productivity, chaired by Gernot Eggen, ASML
Moreover: plenty of networking opportunities during the breaks and at the innovation and poster market.